Our Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions “we, our, us, romanprintlabels.co.uk” refers to “Roman Print”.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Roman Print reserve the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement. Roman Print has complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Roman Print will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the Website. Nothing within this Agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of Roman Print, its employees or agents.
All intellectual property of Roman Print such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Website remain the property of Roman Print. By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Roman Print and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website.
The information is provided on the understanding that the website is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision. The information contained with the Website is provided on an “as is” basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the Website. We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the www.romanprintlabels.co.uk Website and cannot provide any representation that using the Website will be error free.
USE OF ARTWORK FOR PROMOTION
We may photograph your printed labels and use the photographs within our printed or online promotional marketing campaigns. We will endeavour to make sure that any trade orders do not appear within these marketing campaigns but cannot be held responsible if they are included. If you would like to exclude your order from these promotional campaigns please email email@example.com and inform us at the time of your order.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of England and any user of the Website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of English courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
We will do our very best to dispatch your labels within 7/10 days of approval of your proof. We will not be held responsible for any delays beyond our control, which includes and is not limited to; couriers, postal delays, stock availability and print machine malfunction. We will not accept any charges incurred for any delay with your labels.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
Once you have placed your order through www.romanprintlabels.co.uk, we proceed to create the artwork files suitable for printing. We also purchase and cut material specifically for your order. This process is done very quickly once your order has been placed. If you wish to cancel an order, you will incur a charge for the material cost and the time spent creating the artwork proofs from your supplied artwork. This is usually a minimum of £50+vat.
If you find that your labels are incorrect or not as the specification stated in your quotation/invoice, please return ALL the labels to us along with a letter explaining why you are unhappy with them to the address below, we will then issue a full refund immediately. We cannot accept returns for spelling mistakes made on your behalf, however, if it is our mistake, we will re-run and dispatch the corrected labels free of charge. We do not issue refunds for labels delayed by postal services or other third parties beyond our control. We do not issue refunds for incorrect material or adhesives being ordered, however we will happily look to discount a new order if you’ve made a mistake. Please order your labels with plenty of time to spare. We cannot accept responsibility for missed or non-deliverable orders after this time period. Returns address: Roman Print Ltd Unit 3 Sadler Court, Sadler Road, Brownhills, West Midlands WS8 6LX.U.K
If you wish to make a complaint regarding the service you have received, please write to the following address: Roman Print Limited, Unit 3 Sadler Court, Sadler Road, Brownhills, West Midlands WS8 6LX U.K
Roman Print Limited complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site. We only collect and hold personal data necessary to provide service offered on our website. The Type of information we will collect about you could include: your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, credit/debit card details. We have organisational and technical measure in place to safeguard your personal data, and comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. We will not rent or sell your personal data to third parties. We may disclose personal information if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and /or Defend the rights, property to personal safety in Roman print ltd or others users of our Services. The information may also be provided to security or credit checking companies, public Authorities such as HMRC or security services if required by them, or as required by law. You have a legal right to a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. If you wish to Change any of the personal data we hold about you please contact us. To provide our services we may need to pass your details onto other organisations. In these Circumstances we will ensure your data is properly protected and is only used in accordance with.
1. Your use of this website and the documents, files and other information available through it is subject to the following terms and conditions as may be amended by Roman Print Limited from time to time and without prior notice.
2. If you do not agree to any term or condition you should not access or otherwise use our website.
3. Use of this website does not create a client relationship between you and Roman Print Limited, and where such an arrangement does exist it is governed by separate terms of engagement.
4. Our website is provided to you without charge as a convenience and for your informational, non commercial purposes only. You should assume that everything you see or read on this website is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the text on the website without the express written consent of Roman Print Limited.
5. The trade marks, logos and trade names displayed on our website are the property of Roman Print Limited or other third parties. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any licence or right to download, copy or use such trademarks, logos or trade names without the prior written permission of Roman Print Limited or the third party that owns the same. The design and layout of the website is protected by copyright, database rights, design rights and other similar laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
6. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law, you must not (except to the extent required in order to use this website in accordance with these terms and conditions) copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of this website or systematically extract material from this website or any document available through it or in any other way exploit commercially all or any part of this website or any document available through it without the prior written permission of Acorn Print Labels.
7. Furthermore, by merely providing access to our website, Roman Print Limited does not warrant or represent that:-
The content is accurate or complete;
The content is up to date or current;
Roman Print Limited has a duty to update any content;
the content is free from any technical inaccuracies or typographical errors;
the content is free from changes caused by third parties;
the materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned or affiliated to Roman Print Limited and your access to our website will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components
8. Your use of and browsing of this website is entirely at your risk. Neither Roman Print Limited, any of its affiliates, agencies, nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, and special or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of this website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this website is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
9. Roman Print Limited assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the website. You will assume the costs of any repairs or corrective action to your computer equipment or other property as a result of any damage or viruses contracted as detailed in this provision.
10. Roman Print Limited does not exclude liability (if any) for personal injury or death resulting from its negligence, for fraud or any matter which may not be lawfully excluded.
11. Roman Print Limited may provide hyperlinks or pointers to other websites maintained by third parties or may provide third party content on our website by framing or other methods. These links to third party websites are provided for your convenience and information only. The content in any linked website is not under our control so Roman Print Limited is not responsible for the content, including any further links in a third party site. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to our website, you do this entirely at your own risk. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that the third party you link to for your use is free of computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
13. Roman Print Limited do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our website. If you transmit to or post on our website any material, data, information or idea by any means, it will be treated as non confidential and non proprietary and may be disseminated or used by Roman Print Limited for any purpose. Personal data received from you will be handled in accordance with Roman Print Limited’ privacy statement.
14. You are not authorised to post on, or transmit to or from our website any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material, or any other content that could give rise to any civil or criminal actions under law.
15. The software and technical data on this website may be subject to appropriate import, export, and re-export regulations from various countries including that of the United Kingdom. By downloading or accessing the software and technical data you are agreeing and confirming that you accept full responsibility for determining whether such compliance is required, and where you do determine you are compliant with all such import, export and re-export regulations, you will hold harmless and indemnify Roman Print Limited against any action taken against you as a result of breaching such regulations.
16. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Roman Print Limited, its directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to us, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs including reasonable legal costs resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions by you.
17. Any dispute arising between you and Roman Print Limited in relation to this website shall be governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for the purpose of any such dispute.
18. If any of these terms and conditions is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect: the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other term or condition; or the legality, validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of any other term or condition however, if such a term or condition would be considered valid with an introduction of a modification, the provision shall apply with such a modification.
19. A person who is not party to these terms and conditions may not enforce any of its terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
20. Our failure to insist upon or enforce these terms and conditions shall not be construed or taken as waiver to these terms and conditions and our ability to enforce these terms and conditions at a later date.
21. Roman Print Limited may assign its rights and duties as specified in these terms and conditions to any third party at any time and without notice to you.